Achievements Sims 3 not unlocking (PC)

by Dianabargon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Achievements Sims 3 not unlocking (PC)

★★ Novice

Hi,

The achievement "The Perfect Chef" (Prepare 3 Perfect meals of the following: Grilled Cheese, Hamburger, Stuffed Turkey, Goopy Carbonara, Tri-Tip Steak, and Stew Surprise)

I did the stuffed turkey, tri-tip steak, stew surprise perfect, but the achivement didn't unlock. I am logged in and even got an achievement just in the same save.

I tried reloading the last save and getting it and nothing it just doesn't unlock.

Message 1 of 2 (885 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Achievements Sims 3 not unlocking (PC)

@Dianabargon  Your chef needs to make three perfect versions of each of those dishes, for a total of 18 perfect meals.  Make sure they're group meals as well; sometimes a single serving won't count. And keep in mind that if a Natural Cook automatically uses "kick it up a notch" to increase the quality of the meal from outstanding to perfect, that may not count either.

I know that's a lot of cooking, but you probably want the achivement for making 200 meals (or perfect meals; I don't remember exactly) as well, so the effort won't go to waste.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (879 Views)

All Replies

Re: Achievements Sims 3 not unlocking (PC)

@Dianabargon  Your chef needs to make three perfect versions of each of those dishes, for a total of 18 perfect meals.  Make sure they're group meals as well; sometimes a single serving won't count. And keep in mind that if a Natural Cook automatically uses "kick it up a notch" to increase the quality of the meal from outstanding to perfect, that may not count either.

I know that's a lot of cooking, but you probably want the achivement for making 200 meals (or perfect meals; I don't remember exactly) as well, so the effort won't go to waste.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (880 Views)