Account Lost but I know my username also product codes won't re-register either

by ZBake012

Original Post

Account Lost but I know my username also product codes won't re-register either

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

The past few days I have been trying to get back into the sims 3. I stopped playing for about a year or so due to school, life, etc. I first began playing the sims 3 back in 2011-2012 and had a sims3community account and origin account. However, when I try to sign in into those accounts I cannot get in because I don't remember my password. I've tried all kinds of password combinations possible that I know I'd use but it says that my account may have expired. I know my old username and email account but I don't know what to do.

I also made this new account a couple days ago (this one) and even made a new origin account and sims3 community account and tried to start fresh. However, I can't play the sims without being linked to origin. My product codes will not work because I used them years ago.

Is there any way I could get my original accounts back, I would prefer those. I know that there's an option to live chat with EA, but  I am unable to do so.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Account Lost but I know my username also product codes won't re-register eit

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have this problem to, so i created a new account then i did a friends search using my old username and found my avatar, i thought maybe accounts expired after a certain amount of time, but if they expire i didn`t think i`d find my avatar, so don`t know. Would love to be able to log into my old account, as it has everything that i purchased, plus i have about 6000 sim points i haven`t used yet, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Account Lost but I know my username also product codes won't re-register eit

Hero (Retired)

@HypperactivexL  @ZBake012  Once you create an Origin account and activate game to that account - the games are locked to that account. As this is an open public forum Origin accounts can not be accessed here. You need to contact EA customer service to help you gain access to your account - link - EA customer service

Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)