Accidentally moved my mods folder into downloads, HELP PLEASE!

by iiAppleCake

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally moved my mods folder into downloads, HELP PLEASE!

★★★ Newbie

So while I was working on getting some new custom content, I moved my mods folder into downloads. Little did I know, I forgot to make it a shortcut and now I'm really pissed and freaked out. So when I went onto Sims 4, I noticed that the whole game kinda refreshed itself? Now I am doing a 100 baby challenge at the time, and I was getting all the new messages like "Welcome to Sims 4 : Get to Work!" I checked that none of my custom content is on the cas page. What can I do to get my CC back?

Message 1 of 3 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally moved my mods folder into downloads, HELP PLEASE!

Hero (Retired)

@iiAppleCake If you moved the whole folder to downloads just move it back. A new mods folder may have been created and you'll have to move that out and THEN move the old mods folder back. (copy and paste). Then you could go into your save games and back up the game a slot - there are several how to guides on this - google is your friend.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@iiAppleCake If you moved the whole folder to downloads just move it back. A new mods folder may have been created and you'll have to move that out and THEN move the old mods folder back. (copy and paste). Then you could go into your save games and back up the game a slot - there are several how to guides on this - google is your friend.

Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this and i opened my game and it was still missing. 

Message 3 of 3 (525 Views)