Accidentally deleted my mods folder! HELP

by Charliexox12

Original Post

Re: Accidentally deleted my mods folder! HELP

★★★ Newbie

I also deleted my mods file to regenerate since resource.cfg was corrupted and not letting my CC work. I opened my game, played for a bit and quit but the mods file had not regenerated. Please help me Frown. Thanks

Message 11 of 30 (4,106 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@yansimmer

You can check where the game saves your files by looking in your Game Options - Screenshot settings.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Can you please copy the path above and paste it in an answer here?

Message 12 of 30 (4,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have one drive. How do turn off one drive?

Message 13 of 30 (4,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@paramore2017

Rightclick OneDrive choose Settings. On the settings Tab deselect Start OneDrive Automatically. Restart your PC.

Or you can just tell it not to synchronize Documents. You do this on the Auto Save tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 30 (4,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oho my gosh it worked!

Message 15 of 30 (4,042 Views)

★★ Novice

@CMeki I have the same problem, all my cc and mods are gone! I looked in my files on my computer and there not there! I see you've helped others and I've read what you say to do but i'm still confused! I just don't get the C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Restart the game part. Please help me!!!

Message 16 of 30 (3,987 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I FINALLY FIXED MY PROBLEM!!!!!

Message 17 of 30 (3,962 Views)

EA app Team

@Mikayla_Classic Can you find the game files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4? Can you see your Mods folder there, with your mods inside it?

Keep in mind if you updated your game just before your mods are not showing in-game, that updating the game usually disables mods. You should be able to enable mods again from the game settings menu.

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 18 of 30 (3,937 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
it didn't work
Message 19 of 30 (3,815 Views)

Champion (Retired)

What was it that did not work?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 20 of 30 (3,802 Views)