A whole mess of things...

by kiara132

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A whole mess of things...

★★★ Newbie

OK, currently- My CD is at my house, I am not, I have the product key now and the games are on origin, I tried to click "Play" And it itold me I needed a disk O.o and then I went to ask it to "Play" again (after I tried to register it on origin, which didn't work) it was greyed out so I cant even click it now! Blegh, I'm waiting for someone to pick my call up on their phone lines (which I just got off the phone with 1 of the people, but hung up BEFORE I tried to actually play it)  Does anyone know anything???

Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A whole mess of things...

Hero

Customer Support probably IS your best bet

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: A whole mess of things...

Hero

Customer Support probably IS your best bet

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)