Re: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

by EA_Illium

Original Post

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

★★★ Newbie

Got a problem where every time I open The sims 4 it automatically closes after a while like 5 minutes or so and says "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly." please help me solve this problem I uploaded my dxdiag just in case thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)

Community Manager
@Nozamaaa Can you check for any updates for your Graphics card, Also are you running any programs in the background that you can close? (Discord, overlays, etc.)

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

Community Manager
@Nozamaaa Wanted to check to see if this was still happening?

- Illium

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)