A new kind of sims

by Loly-pam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A new kind of sims

★★★ Newbie
so i really would like to have a sims 4 in the medieval time , not like the sims 3 medieval but a little different, i want to cook like they cook before , have job in the castle like a maid or i dont know be a doctor ,not complete quests like the sims 3 but play sims in a medieval time , like the queen have children's and i can play with the king too , work in the market , or be a farmer, have soldiers fighting for the king and battles to defend the kingdom. A medieval game that we can live on it ,not just complete quests , a game that we can fill how was in that time . Have horses caring people, things like that you know
you. Have weddings like in sims 4 but like it was in that time. Thanks and I appreciate your help.
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A new kind of sims

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)

All Replies

Re: A new kind of sims

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)