3X Speed not working when sim sleeps.

by Allikinzify

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

3X Speed not working when sim sleeps.

★ Novice

I have never had this issue until literally 10 minutes ago.. and after searching (and finding nothing) I figured I would compose one.

I purchased Cottage Living last night and played for a few hours with no issues. Today, I played for about 2 hours and all of a sudden when my sim sleeps, the 3X speed doesn't work. I would click on the speed and it would then go back to normal speed. I have tried restarting the game and it doesn't fix the issue..

Does anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 3X Speed not working when sim sleeps.

★ Novice

I have figured it out.. the reaper was trying to take one of my chickens but the game glitched and wouldn't let him.. but it fixed itself!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (301 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Allikinzify Hi!  May I ask on which lot this is happening?  Does this happen on other lots?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

★ Novice

This is happening in the Cottage Living map.. 5 Cobblebottom Street.. I have also moved one of my households into the OG world and it seemed to be working fine.. I then went back to the troublesome household and it still seems to not be working.. maybe it is a bug with the world?

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

★ Novice

I have figured it out.. the reaper was trying to take one of my chickens but the game glitched and wouldn't let him.. but it fixed itself!

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)