2020 November The sims

by abunai111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2020 November The sims

★★★ Newbie

I bought The Sims yesterday,but when I wanna run the game but it just told me the timecontent of your user data directory has been recreated from a newer version of ‘The Sims 4’ and cannot be loaded. Pls update the game through origin Disappointed

Message 1 of 7 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2020 November The sims

@abunai111  Please post a screenshot of the error you're seeing.  Please also let me know whether Sims 4 has ever been installed on this computer, even by someone else.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (401 Views)

All Replies

@abunai111  Please post a screenshot of the error you're seeing.  Please also let me know whether Sims 4 has ever been installed on this computer, even by someone else.

Message 2 of 7 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there thank you so much for replying me, I ask from the seller andThe problem have been solved now ~ Wink thank qiu~

Message 3 of 7 (348 Views)

★ Novice
@abunai111 Hi I get the error can't load content download a newer vision, as I have the latest version of origin and when I put in new houses I have downloaded & put into the trays folder that's what comes up after I go back into the game & try to place them in the game so I really don't know what is wrong
Message 4 of 7 (317 Views)

@Tygress11  Please post a screenshot of the error you're seeing, and let me know what exactly you did to trigger it.

Message 5 of 7 (307 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict how do I screen shot it, as this is what comes up , cannot place content because it was created with a newer version of the game restart your game to check for updates. as I have restarted the game & also unstalled the sims 4 & downloaded it again it works for a while until I try to put in the houses I have downloaded & put into the tray folder
Message 6 of 7 (287 Views)

@Tygress11  To take a screenshot, hit Windows key-shift-S and drag your cursor over the section of screen you want to capture.  Then open Paint and crtl-V to paste the image.

Please also let me know what version of the game you're running.  Load it to the Main Menu, where you can choose to load a save or start a new one, and look along the bottom of the screen, or in the lower right corner.  Please list the entire version number, i.e. 1.xx.xx.xxxx.

Message 7 of 7 (271 Views)