Re: 2019 Sims 4 CAS Sims not saving to Library!

by OinkOinkAmanie

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey got the same problem although I personally use no cc or mods, but the family I had just created didn’t appear in the manage household, started being pretty pissed and researched it and found your question. I actually ended up going in Open the gallery and it was there. Just had to click on my family and at the bottom right, click the option to place in the world.

hope this helps someone out there!

Message 21 of 25 (651 Views)

★ Novice
@wmmarriott This was exactly my problem. I feel like an idiot for not seeing that option. Thank you!!!
Message 22 of 25 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you are a hero

Message 23 of 25 (590 Views)

★ Novice

I have for the longest time had this issue with my sims not showing up in my library when saving, but I seem to have found the solution. This will only be concerning those who play with CC, cause it’s actually quite simple, since it’s because of the library filter. When rolling down the filter on the left of the library, there is an option to turn on CC under “advanced”. When checking that off, you should be able to see all of your saved households and lots. I hope this helped anyone having trouble, happy simming Standard smile

Message 24 of 25 (490 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for solving my issue!

Message 25 of 25 (452 Views)