2 versions of cottage living

by PurpleCookie1401

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 versions of cottage living

★★★★★ Novice

ive had some major issues with ea advisors as 2 out of 4 of them have ignored me, one tried to help and another said its a bug or glitch. eitther way im too scareed to play with the fear itll screw my files up.

as you can see ive two VERSIONS of COTTAGE LIVING has anyone else had this before? it was gifted to me and there isnt anything the person who gifted it to me can do

Message 1 of 12 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 versions of cottage living

@PurpleCookie1401  I have two versions of Cottage Living in my library as well, and everything's fine.  I promise you it's not a problem.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (358 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@PurpleCookie1401 

This is normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen None of my other packs have done that though? So not normal for me 😅😟
Message 3 of 12 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PurpleCookie1401 Is it because one of it is the bonus content?
Message 4 of 12 (377 Views)

@PurpleCookie1401  This is normal for Cottage Living, and it doesn't mean anything is wrong with your game or your account.  You can continue to play as you always do.

Message 5 of 12 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@x4m1r4 I wouldnt have thought so spoke to a 5th advisor and they dont know either. Besides you can only buy one version of it just for some reason mine shows 2 😅
Message 6 of 12 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I guess, im just worried about it being weird as ive had some crappy tech the last few days 😅

And i know it cant be my end as ive uninstalled/reinstalled origin and the sims and packs etc and even checked on my other halfs pc
Message 7 of 12 (361 Views)

@PurpleCookie1401  I have two versions of Cottage Living in my library as well, and everything's fine.  I promise you it's not a problem.

Message 8 of 12 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Okay thanks that kinda leviates my anxieties 😅 just hoping my bonus stuff will show soon too
Message 9 of 12 (346 Views)

@PurpleCookie1401  If your bonus content isn't there, you can contact EA customer support and ask for it.  You might need to talk to more than one person: some have been more helpful than others.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 10 of 12 (333 Views)