Re: 2 accounts - SIMS 4

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 accounts - SIMS 4

★★★ Newbie

hi okay, so basically i had forgotten my password to one of my accounts so i'm trying to download sims 4 onto my other account. unfortunately, it keeps saying that the product code is in use and i can't play. any tips or answers? they would be very much appreciated. thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @AshlieHewett,

As @LadyDarkSorrow explains, each game code can only be redeemed once. You will need to use the same account you used before to play it.

If you don't remember your password, use this link in the Sign in window:

pass.png

If you have issues to reset your password from there, then I would recommend contacting our advisors as @roberta591 explained in his post Standard smile

Good luck!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

1 product code for only 1 account...

Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AshlieHewett  This is an open public forum for users by users and specific account information can not be accessed in these forums. You will have to contact EA customer service about this issue - link - EA customer service

Message 3 of 4 (199 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @AshlieHewett,

As @LadyDarkSorrow explains, each game code can only be redeemed once. You will need to use the same account you used before to play it.

If you don't remember your password, use this link in the Sign in window:

pass.png

If you have issues to reset your password from there, then I would recommend contacting our advisors as @roberta591 explained in his post Standard smile

Good luck!

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)