Re: 15% off code

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

15% off code

★★ Novice

I had issues when i ordered some fifa 13 points when the game came out. Because of this problem i recieved 15% off the origin store. I was curious how to use this code as so far my attempts havent been successful. any help would be greatly appriciated thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: 15% off code

Community Manager (retired)

What problems are you having when trying to claim the 15% discount code? Remember that the code cannot be used to purchase virtual currency, placing pre-orders, third party games, items already on sale and games released within last 30 days. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)