140 hours of game play GONE!!!

by kandiyam07

Original Post

140 hours of game play GONE!!!

★ Novice

I had my family down to the fifth generation and all of my files were erased. I tried loading the game yesterday and it kept freezying while in game. I thought it was my computer so I gave it a rest. Then tried loading it today and went in to play and it takes me straight CAS. When I looked in my EA folder all of my files have been deleted!!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!!!! I have never had this happen and it is sooooooooooo FRUSTRATING!!!!. All of that time gone building up a family line to have ti all erased!!!!!! I am regretting purchasing S4 and Get Together as well and I don't want to have this happen again.

Message 1 of 2 (52 Views)

Re: 140 hours of game play GONE!!!

Hero

Hi @kandiyam07

the thread you posted in was a very specific issue which has long been fixed so I moved your post here.

Sounds like the files got somehow moved or something.

Try searching your hard drive for Saves or slot_00000001.save to see if they are in a different place on your hard disc and if so, just move them back.

Have you not made any backup of your user data ? Backups are important and should be done on a regular basis.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)