by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

111.14812468 error code after June 3rd and June 4th patch No Mods

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions except Eco Game/Stuff: vampires, Strangerville, spa, magic, parent, outdoor. jungle, dine, romantic bowl, kitchen, vintage, laundry, movie, tiny, and toddlers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? how can YOU find the bug? not sure. very new to the Sims. my daughters help me with this patch thing. my resident gurus'.
What happens when the bug occurs? when the bug appears I have to at least go back to the main menu.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a particular lot in live mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 3rd and June 4th of 2020

After 6/3/2020 patch I removed all custom content. I loaded game. went to free build mode. no issues. then went to live mode to play test. buffs were blue, UI totally disappeared. went out of game. went back into build mode, still no issues. went back to live mode. this is when 111.41812468:58 da1bbf error code appeared. unable to get to one particular lot in this save in Newcrest of 11 total lots from shell challenges. most builds are very small. mabey 5 have cc. have one large build in Windenbur with lots of cc. no problem getting into live mode on this lot.

went out of save. back in. checked other save files. no issues.

after 6/4/2020 patch issue continued. checked every piece of cc on new lot in live mode. put each creators cc on a new lot in free build mode. went to lot in live mode. no issues with any cc. was able to get to lot in live mode. took forever. but was necessary. 

all script mods have been out of have since before 6/3/2020 patch.

Message 1 of 8 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 111.14812468 error code after June 3rd and June 4th patch No Mods

★★★★ Apprentice

What I ended up doing is starting a new save and downloading each build to a lot in Newcrest. Fortunately I had a previous copy of the offending lot from before June 3rd. So I placed that one even though that version is incomplete. But it all worked out. Thank you again.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (266 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @whymelani 

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (389 Views)

Hero
@whymelani Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:
@@
Message 4 of 8 (329 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you again for responding. I gave up on that save file. My daughters' could not figure out what to do. Just the one lot...error. This was the lot my sim was on the first time I went to live mode after the June 3rd patch.

Thanks for your time.

Message 5 of 8 (302 Views)

Hero
@whymelani If you still have the save, could you try the suggestions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-Code-111-d8d153de/td-p/9196745/jump-to/first-unr...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (276 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What I ended up doing is starting a new save and downloading each build to a lot in Newcrest. Fortunately I had a previous copy of the offending lot from before June 3rd. So I placed that one even though that version is incomplete. But it all worked out. Thank you again.

Message 7 of 8 (267 Views)

Hero
@whymelani Glad to hear.

Marking this as solved then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (262 Views)