Re: 10 SIMS JUST RAN INTO MY HOUSE

by Dedudamol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

10 SIMS JUST RAN INTO MY HOUSE

★★ Novice

I opened a house on Sims 4 and then all of a sudden 10 sims just ran into my house from all directions carrying plates of food and alsorts and I CAN'T GET THEM TO LEAVE! It's like i shouted FREE FOOD from the roof tops and the whole neighbourhood responded! They are just living here like it's there own eating food, making a mess and sleeping in my sims beds! There is no option to ask them to leave at all and it's a nightmare! I haven't even met 8 of them before in the game! I get my sims to be mean and try and get them to leave BUT THEY WON'T

Also theres this one guy who comes to the house EVERYDAY and tries to get in the house (I can ask him to leave though) but he keeps coming back.

Then i ordered a pizza and the pizza turned up but no pizza guy?! And the maid never shows up but still charges me! 

HELP

Message 1 of 7 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Do you have your game modded at all?  Also, make sure you check your lot type and that it's residential.   If the lot is set at anything else, you can have sims stick around.  Also try leaving your lot and coming back.  When you come back, most, if not all, the sims in your home should be gone.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (564 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Do you have your game modded at all?  Also, make sure you check your lot type and that it's residential.   If the lot is set at anything else, you can have sims stick around.  Also try leaving your lot and coming back.  When you come back, most, if not all, the sims in your home should be gone.

Message 2 of 7 (565 Views)

★★ Novice

It turns out it was set as a generic lot so changed that and it was all good! I just got confused when 10 sims ran into my house (Actually ran) and still had plates of food! :L

Message 3 of 7 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I had the same problem.  With the patch, some lots are now generic.  I had to evict my sims and reset the lot type to make it stop.  I also noted that when your sims leave the lot and come back, the other sims not living there would leave.

Hopefully the fix it! Happy Simming Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Similar problem with me currently. My sim has a friendly relationship with another sim who lives in San myshuno and mine is in willow creek. I never called him over and my sims never did on her own. Randomly a few (real) days ago, this guy showed up at my door and came in and has ACTUALLY BEEN LIVING WITH MY FAMILY FOR DAYS. YES. REAL DAYS. I can't ask him to leave and he treats the house like it's his own house, but he doesn't show up as my family (I can't control him.) it's driving me nuts. I'm gonna kill him. Problem solved?
Message 5 of 7 (422 Views)

Hero

HI @jjthegymnast

is he the parent of one of your toddlers ?

If so, that's a known issue. Don't think there's a real solution other than locking the doors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (415 Views)

Message 7 of 7 (407 Views)