the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by Marg_Sosa

Original Post

Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

One more note, you may notice your post has been moved from this thread temporarily. We'll be working away in the background to help organise reports shared since the fix into their own threads dedicated threads to help better respond and track things. It's a manual process and may take some time but it should help clean things up once it's finished and the threads are live. Standard smile Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4021 of 4,043 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@badbleep_16 That would depend on your definition of fully working. It seems to vary, but most everyone is experiencing some kind of bug or another.
Message 4022 of 4,043 (1,983 Views)

★ Guide
dont know if this is important but when i click on the Game Updates tab on the Launcher, there's this message: Can’t find the server.
Can’t find the server \"sims3web02.sig.max.ad.ea.com\".
Message 4023 of 4,043 (1,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Lanna wrote:

One more note, you may notice your post has been moved from this thread temporarily. We'll be working away in the background to help organise reports shared since the fix into their own threads dedicated threads to help better respond and track things. It's a manual process and may take some time but it should help clean things up once it's finished and the threads are live. Standard smile Thanks.

Can you put some kind of a tag on the issue reports that you move to new threads so it's easy to find them? Maybe title each one with "TS3-64:" or something like that?

Message 4024 of 4,043 (1,969 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @martinerh 

You can share the folder using these instructions:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4025 of 4,043 (1,961 Views)

Community Manager
For sure. On it @sparilis.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4026 of 4,043 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else still not have the game in your origin library? I've contacted support multiple times but they just told me to wait every time

Message 4027 of 4,043 (1,901 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna My game loads, i can play it for a bit then it quits by its self. Is there a fix for that yet?
Message 4028 of 4,043 (1,863 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey everyone. So I try to play sims last 3 days my problem is: I can play only in size 4:3, 16:9 not working. 

The game freezing every 2min. and I see only rainbow ring and I can't make anything because my whole computer is freezed I can't shut down volume, nothing.

And today when I was played the whole game are freezed and then my macbook has restarted and show my only Report : Your has restarted because any problem occurred. 

I have 

MacBook Pro

MacBookPro13,2

Dual-Core Intel Core i5 2,9 GHz

2 core

Memory: 8GB

Sorry for my English....

Thanks for our help guys. 

Message 4029 of 4,043 (1,787 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 4030 of 4,043 (2,120 Views)