Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by NaturallySimi

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@victoriaskip Unfortunately not Frown I think that's an issue that EA themselves are gonna have to patch. If they ever get around to it.
I'm also having issues with reflections in mirrors and water, does yours look weird too??
Message 3841 of 4,043 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@terrasoleil @MaxisJoe I'm not able to launch my game. when i click "play" in the launcher, it opens up origin. Then, the screen goes black and then jumps back to the origin screen. After that, the little rainbow wheel loading icon comes up and then it just says "unknown error occurred." i uninstalled and reinstalled my games 3 times and repaired my game in origin. I also was finally able to install CC and I can see my expansion pack icons highlighted in the launcher which I wasn't able to do before. It's frustrating that there are so many issues and bugs with this update. Can you please help me? Thank you.
Message 3842 of 4,043 (862 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bapnovak I haven't actually noticed that, i'll try and see if i can notice it. I just hate that the terrain work is not working properly - i think that's such a big part of house building and creating worlds in Sims - so i think it would ruin a lot for the players if they didn't get that fixed soon... Frown
Message 3843 of 4,043 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MaxisJoe this is what I see when I try to launch my game.

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 12.39.11 PM.png

Message 3844 of 4,043 (797 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have no idea how to post here without responding. So sorry! 

Is anybody else experiencing a f*** ton of bugs and freezing and lag?? 

In my opinion, this is an unplayable experience. 

Am I alone in thinking this?? 🙃

Message 3845 of 4,043 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Leonora1390 I can't even the launch the game. Honestly I don't even understand why they released the 64 bit version in the first place because it CLEARLY does not work.
Message 3846 of 4,043 (780 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can anyone help with graphics? mine look...off

Message 3847 of 4,043 (779 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it’s just as laggy as before the update 😅

Message 3848 of 4,043 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How did you get store content and sims packs to download? It’s not working for me

Message 3849 of 4,043 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You can order sims 2 ultimate collection, I think it got it from the Apple store/app store

Message 3850 of 4,043 (1,029 Views)