Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by STablada

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@bapnovak Yeah makes sense, they will probably give you the basic stuff. They are both, so please do!
Message 3831 of 4,043 (806 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@steingab000 This is happening to me too!!!! @MaxisJoe help please
Message 3832 of 4,043 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@MaxisJoe Some of us are having a lot of trouble with terrain work and also downloading content from the store.. 😩

Message 3833 of 4,043 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@victoriaskip So I used this guide (https://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/) to install a fresh Sims 3 folder, and moved all of my saves and downloads into it. Then I used the "ccmerged" file provided at the bottom of the page to replace the one already in my downloads folder. I got my store worlds to work with this, and some lots (the bakery one), but I don't use CC so I'm not sure if this'll work for that. I hope this helps you though!!
Message 3834 of 4,043 (753 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anyone know what to do if a game pack/expansion pack says “unlocked” but there’s no download option??

Message 3835 of 4,043 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@STablada Are you seeing two copies of the expansion packs you own? With each of the ones I own, I have a copy that says "details, gift to a friend" and one that I can download. If you only have the one copy, that means you haven't received the 64-bit entitlement for that pack yet. They're still rolling those out but if you don't want to wait, you can chat with live support and they'll grant you the entitlements right away Standard smile
Message 3836 of 4,043 (714 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bapnovak Thank youu, will try and see if it works!!
Message 3837 of 4,043 (714 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I only see one with the “gift to a friend” option. I’ll contact EA ASAP! Thank you so much!!

Message 3838 of 4,043 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@STablada Good luck! BTW, some of the support people aren't actually informed about the whole thing, so keep trying until you find one that knows what you're talking about. Standard smile If you tell them "can you please grant the 64-bit entitlements to my __ packs" and they try and troubleshoot for you instead of granting the packs, find another support person.
Message 3839 of 4,043 (884 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@bapnovak Did downloading a new sims 3 folder get the terrain working again?
Message 3840 of 4,043 (862 Views)