Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by kaiowens22

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@faylreilly Agree! I talked to them too and they added my CD Key without any problems
Message 3791 of 4,043 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jessicaaa2709 Bei meinen Erweiterung steht auch ,,wird fertiggestellt" und das schon seit 4 Tagen oder so. Bei dem Hauptspiel steht einfach nur Spielen. Ich habe auch schon tausend mal auf reparieren gedrückt, aber nichts passiert. Mein Spiel startet zwar, aber CAS ist so langsam, dass ich nicht mal meine Maus bewegen kann. Um das Spiel dann zu beenden muss ich meinen ganzen Mac ausmachen. Es ist einfach nervig, weil ich Immer noch nicht spielen kann..
Message 3792 of 4,043 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@million-montana Ich bin hauptsächlich verwirrt weil gestern als ich alles nochmal neu installiert habe, überall "Spielen" stand und ich hatte mich schon voll gefreut dass es funktioniert hat, aber heute morgen stand dann plötzlich wieder "fertigstellen" bei den meisten... Verstehe nicht wie das sein kann wenn gestern alles normal war... Ich hoffe einfach so sehr dass EA das alles richtet und man wieder normal spielen kann.
Message 3793 of 4,043 (1,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Anyone figured out what to do if you get the message that the base game is incompatible with the expansion pack? Everything else seems to be installed correctly now, after being in contact with ea support. It says that I have to update the game in the game launcher, but there it says that the game is up to date. I know someone asked a similar question on here, but where the expansion packs wasn't finishing. That's not the case here - all games are finished downloading, and I can press play. But can't enter the game, because of that update message. plzzz someone? 

Message 3794 of 4,043 (1,007 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi everyone,

has anyone experienced freezing problems? I’ve noticed it tended to happen when my sims are out of home at university but now it’s happening all the time now they’ve moved back to the neighbourhood. 

The game and my laptop will freeze and I can’t do anything for a while unless I just keep moving around on my trackpad trying to get back to my desktop it’ll eventuallly fix but everything still happens and is ongoing while I’m playing. 

any fixes? 

Message 3795 of 4,043 (924 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know if they plan on fixing all the bugs? The game is unplayable right now :/

Message 3796 of 4,043 (896 Views)

★ Guide

my game still works so I m happy but the world I got with sims 3 pets In that wold I can't build or buy anything it disappears so I think that there is going te be a big update or something and sorry if my English is not so good im dutch so that why

Message 3797 of 4,043 (848 Views)

★ Apprentice

Does anyone know when we’ll get the entitlement(?) for limited edition packs? I have the Showtime Katy Perry Collector’s Edition and a limited edition of University Life. Those are two of my top favorite packs so I hope I can play them soon.

Message 3798 of 4,043 (796 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have been on EA chat, and I was told that the team are currently working on resolving issues. 

Message 3799 of 4,043 (782 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any update if the game is working with store content yet?

Message 3800 of 4,043 (718 Views)