by ryanmaster12345

Original Post

Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

★★★★★ Apprentice
@sarahbevan Command instead of control
Message 3731 of 4,043 (851 Views)

★ Guide
@Sebosze I Think that the game is too soon with release like so many things are wrong now this will take days or weeks to fix
Message 3732 of 4,043 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

I saw someone talking about this issue earlier, but I've been having a lot of trouble with my game freezing frequently for pretty long periods of time. Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 3733 of 4,043 (828 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there,

When I try to finish downloading the new version for Mac's of the Sims 3 it does not fully finish loading?  It keeps saying complete but when I click in Origin it still says it needs to be installed...... is this part of the issue still?

Message 3734 of 4,043 (822 Views)

★★ Guide
@ryanmaster12345 Do you really think they'll implement fixes? I was under the impression that they'd release the 64-bit update and be done with it. They haven't done any bug fixes for Windows users in years I've heard, so I'm not hopeful they'll do it for us either
Message 3735 of 4,043 (820 Views)

★ Guide
@bpnovak7 that is not the point it is weird when the did the test nothing is wrong but now it is the release and everything is nothing for most people
Message 3736 of 4,043 (799 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MaxisJoe Any word on when this issue will be fixed? Also, my game still says that it is "Finalizing". What does that mean?

Message 3737 of 4,043 (755 Views)

★★★ Guide
@choran929 Have you tried repairing your game? That fixed mine.
Message 3738 of 4,043 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone else been unable to get past CAS? I made two sims and a dog which have been saved into my library, but every time I try to place them in a household in Sunset Valley, the game automatically crashes and closes. This has happened three times now so I guess I'll try again with different circumstances...I repaired my game too and that didn't work.

Surely it's not just the base game that's 64 bit right now seeing as all my other EPs installed without any issues???

Message 3739 of 4,043 (961 Views)

★ Guide

I played the game for like 6 minutes and rotating idk doesn't work with the apple mouse but that's a little thing but if I go in build/buy mode and I delete something it stays there and doesn't delete or sell the item and if I buy something it doesn't place 

Message 3740 of 4,043 (920 Views)