Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by Annakatsorte

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@allybraat Did you get an answer ? Because I have the exact same problem. I've restarted my mac 3 times now and it still does not work... I'm so frustrated
Message 3661 of 4,043 (887 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Alright simmers, for those still waiting on entitlement, I chatted with india EA and said this :"I am a macOS user of The Sims 3. The 64-bit update has not shown up so far. I'd like you to look at my account and apply the 64-bit entitlement for me. I will wait for you while you do it. Once you've finished I'll double-check for you that it worked by checking to see if this shows up in my gaming library. Thank you for your help!" they asked me a few questions and the game was added to my library!! The process took about 20-30 mins as the advisor stepped away to resolve the issue. I have most of my EPs minus the limited edition ones. 

Message 3662 of 4,043 (823 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@abbeylawford I do have the CD key, and the guy that helped me even made a new copy of the game in my origin account - with a CD key as well ... I'm thinking about contacting them again, it's just getting a bit overwhelming since it's so difficult to get it working
Message 3663 of 4,043 (773 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried to contact EA Support through Chatr and the chat representative Cristian was VERY rude. He kept saying you need to keep up to date with the social media page, you would know that the team is aware of the issue, there is nothing we can do about it. He was completely unhelpful. He also ended the chat early.

Message 3664 of 4,043 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have all the 64 bit entitlements for all my expansion packs ! However, EA advisor added 64 bit to my pets and its still not showing up in my library!!!!!

Message 3665 of 4,043 (704 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not having any luck with my expansion packs! I'm on the chat now and he made me reset my Origin which meant all my games had to download again Frown

Message 3666 of 4,043 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone got their Sims 3 working with store content, because right now mine only opens without CC and I'm wondering if it's a whole thing that needs fixing by EA or just one thing I can uninstall? I miss Lucky Palms.

Message 3667 of 4,043 (634 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For some reason I cannot find the live chat option! 

Message 3668 of 4,043 (749 Views)

★ Guide
@STablada It's a drop down from "Call" I believe. Click on the plus sign.
Message 3669 of 4,043 (737 Views)

★ Guide
@TheBirds001 Not me. I'm in chat with an agent now. He claims he can't see any of my sims 3 store purchases. I told him that I'm not repurchasing them again and it's unacceptable to think i will.
Message 3670 of 4,043 (740 Views)