Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by yazzzbean

Original Post

★ Novice

I am sorry to repeat this question, but I can't seem to find the answer to the "Can't find server sims3web02.sig.max.ad.ea.com\" issue... I have been on 4 different EA Help chats and each time they told me to restart my Mac because "they fixed it" and to re-open a help chat if it doesn't fix it. And it still has the issue, and they've now closed for the day Frown

Does anyone have a fix?? I just want to play!!!

Message 3421 of 4,043 (1,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@terrasoleil would this help?? i'm not really sure what that file is in my downloads folder and i'm too afraid to check haha. the only "working" cc i have are my packages in my mods folder. I haven't tried to install any .sims3packs yet and the launcher won't let me download anything from the store. 

Message 3422 of 4,043 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ali-cupcake-love I had to do it on live chat and I put down connectivity as the problem - someone earlier in the thread suggested that. I explained that I was a Mac player, that I had the metal release in Origin but it would not launch and I needed my entitlement to be renewed. There were a few questions where I had to say where the game would not load. It took a few minutes but I got it done and I have just been into the game and it is gorgeous. Thanks to the lovely Mohd at EA support.
Message 3423 of 4,043 (1,046 Views)

★ Apprentice

To get CC to work repairs the game through origin and try again 

Message 3424 of 4,043 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dorabella123 did you have to chat with support in order for them to add the 64-bit version to your library? sorry if someone already answered this but i'm still not seeing it.

also im such a newb and don't know how to comment on topics with out replying to someone.
Message 3425 of 4,043 (1,019 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't have the code. I don't have access to the chat and I am typing this from my phone because I can't reply on my laptop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Message 3426 of 4,043 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hey guys I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't help myself and I checked if I got the code by just waiting, and I did! I think it's just patience and also! If you have the game but can't download cc or things from the store just repair the game in origin, it worked perfectly for me (even worlds!) Hope you all get to play soon!!
Message 3427 of 4,043 (1,113 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@yazzzbean I chatted with someone and they added it and all my packs (except for pets) in my library. And the game works perfect for me!

Message 3428 of 4,043 (1,100 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is anyone else having quality issues with the game ? It looks pixeley even with all settings on high

Message 3429 of 4,043 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ohhhh ok, thanks! I'll try that!

Message 3430 of 4,043 (1,099 Views)