Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by MissMannie

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@iJustin102 Thank you 😆 But I think the live chat function is down at the moment
Message 3231 of 4,043 (1,061 Views)

★★ Guide
@unicorn_y1337 Oh alright Standard smile Just wait I guess😂
Message 3232 of 4,043 (1,031 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was able to contact support via live chat and I got my CD Key AND a free stuff pack (I got HIgh-End Loft Stuff). My game no longer has the installation verification error!

Big thank you to Varun who was the one to retrieve my CD key and give me a free pack Standard smile

Message 3233 of 4,043 (1,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@dallymunoz21The solution is still rolling out to people. You can probably play the game if you click the game, then the little gear and then game properties I think it's called. If you see an option called CD-Key you're good. If not, contact support they can add it for you. Yet you might have to go in a few times, not everyone is up to date in Support yet Standard smile

Message 3234 of 4,043 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice

So I just woke up (in Aus) and the first thing I did was check this forum. After I saw that there was a fix being rolled out I checked origin and didn't see the cd code in the preferences. I was willing to put it behind me and do something productive today instead, when suddenly I saw my origin refresh. I'd never seen it do that before so I checked the preferences again and THE CD CODE WAS THERE!!

A big thank you to you and your team for working on this!! I guess I'm not getting any work done today after all...

Message 3235 of 4,043 (814 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can see my cd code always have been since it was released and I still can’t play. I’m not understanding what’s wrong. I’m still getting the the installation incomplete and I also don’t have all my ep. I messaged the chat people and they said my ep was coming but that was before the fox was posted 

Message 3236 of 4,043 (805 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi everyone! I haven’t talked here at all but I want to share how I got the CD key in case it can help someone ^^ After reading @MaxisJoe ’s update, I went to live chat and I was lucky enough to find someone who was able to help in the first try ( thank you Prahak! ). I thought live chat wouldn’t work since I live in Africa but it surprisingly did, it might have to do with what country my account is set in though.

Message 3237 of 4,043 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

is it just me who still doesn't have the option to live chat? ive been trying to use it for hours and a resorted to speaking to an advisor via twitter dms who also couldn't help me

i live in the uk and ive tried both the uk and us website

Message 3238 of 4,043 (840 Views)

★★ Guide

is anyone else getting critical system error when they try to install store content? i dont know what to do

Message 3239 of 4,043 (807 Views)

★★ Guide
@Syannaxx A lot of people seem to have this issue. Have you tried changing the country in the upper right corner on EA help? Standard smile
Message 3240 of 4,043 (788 Views)