Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by JustCallMeNerdy

Original Post

EA Staff

@andrewthesimmer wrote:
@MaxisJoe thanks so much for fixing this for us, we all really appreciate it. I know you've just managed to fix the major problem, but will other issues such as the broken game update patch page on the launcher and the greyed-out EP icons be part of the fix or will these be individual tweaks to come later? Thanks!

Unfortunately we can't comment on unannounced roadmaps or plans.

--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 3001 of 4,043 (1,502 Views)

★ Guide

@ivbeek_87 jij ook als het bij jou gelukt is! Als het nog niet gelukt is, gewoon Contact EA en dan via de chat vragen om de code Standard smile

Message 3002 of 4,043 (1,332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok.. Drum roll...

jk, my game is open!!! I did try to put in my Sims3Pack CC before I opened the game and it still didn't work but it is recognizing my mods folder and I definitely didn't scream a little bit when I didn't see the error, what are you talking about? lol

Message 3003 of 4,043 (1,225 Views)

EA Staff

@K4TRiiN3B0LDS3N wrote:

@MaxisJoe  If the cd key for TS3 hasn't shown up in origin yet, should I wait with downloading my expansion packs? Or should I just aswell do it now so it's ready?

I'd say "go for it," but I like to live on the edge.

--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 3004 of 4,043 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you king! Standard smile

Message 3005 of 4,043 (1,164 Views)

★★ Novice

Klopt het dat er geen Nederlandse chat is?

Message 3006 of 4,043 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Caro_B2409 Helaas nog niet gelukt... ik had het inderdaad gevraagd maar ik had denk ik net de verkeerde helpdesk medewerker en ze hebben het natuurlijk ook erg druk nu. Ik ga morgen een nieuwe poging doen Standard smile
Message 3007 of 4,043 (1,048 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@juliaaxB Klopt, je moet je land op India zetten en dan kan je chatten in het Engels. Ik had vanmiddag toevallig nog met iemand van EA gebeld en die zei dat tegen mij.
Message 3008 of 4,043 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Caro_B2409 Yay!! Im so glad it is working!! I was wondering who you contacted and where you went to contact them. I'm a bit lost with customer support lol
Message 3009 of 4,043 (1,461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JustCallMeNerdy I would also mention that as a new thread so it's easier for the sims team to keep track of other issues. I know Joe asked someone to do that with another issue. I'm glad you got it running!
Message 3010 of 4,043 (1,453 Views)