Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by spookyorca

Original Post

EA Staff

@steingab000 wrote:

My EPs were fine and installed before(i couldn't play though) but now the majority of them say finalizing instead on installed, anyone else notice this

If you see things stuck in a forever "Finalizing" state, do a "Repair." That should hopefully get you good.

--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 2971 of 4,043 (1,211 Views)

★★ Guide

is anyone else not able to do chat anymore? im only getting the option to call

Message 2972 of 4,043 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Back in a live chat again Standard smile. Hopefully this person can help me... Looking forward to play!
Message 2973 of 4,043 (1,171 Views)

EA Staff

@j9fleming and @spookyorca wrote:

What does the CD Key look like?

Pretty much like this:

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 1.48.29 PM.png

--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 2974 of 4,043 (1,129 Views)

★ Guide

I’m currently waiting until my friend is free so he can asset me during the tech support. 

Getting Social anxiety and having to wait sucks.

Message 2975 of 4,043 (1,066 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What did those of you who got it working select for the topic of the issue when requesting a chat? i feel like it could make a difference for who they assign to help you..

Message 2976 of 4,043 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MaxisJoe Can you do anything to help ad1991, please? Wondering

Message 2977 of 4,043 (1,020 Views)

EA Staff

@spookyorca wrote:
@MaxisJoe can you pin your most recent update onto the first page of this thread? i cant find it again

Not a power I have.

--
I am an employee of EA.

Message 2978 of 4,043 (1,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@MaxisJoe  If the cd key for TS3 hasn't shown up in origin yet, should I wait with downloading my expansion packs? Or should I just aswell do it now so it's ready?

Message 2979 of 4,043 (1,262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah I keep getting a message when after loading the chat option saying they're working on it so I guess they're probably getting overwhelmed with people discussing the same problem, I've been on this thread most of the day oml haha

Message 2980 of 4,043 (1,249 Views)