by liesbeth12345678

Original Post

Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Padmefan2017 I cannot enter the help centre
Message 2961 of 4,043 (1,209 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I literally just said, my sims 3 isnt working. Didnt even have to explain further than this. I got the sense that this person has been helping many people with the problem and now just knows how to fix it right away

Message 2962 of 4,043 (1,202 Views)

★★ Guide
@melaniedoiron i dont know what to say to them, i said something about the cdkey to my guy but he said he didnt know what i meant
Message 2963 of 4,043 (1,170 Views)

★★ Guide
@melaniedoiron ok great, thank you
Message 2964 of 4,043 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MaxisJoe thanks so much for fixing this for us, we all really appreciate it. I know you've just managed to fix the major problem, but will other issues such as the broken game update patch page on the launcher and the greyed-out EP icons be part of the fix or will these be individual tweaks to come later? Thanks!
Message 2965 of 4,043 (1,133 Views)

EA Staff

@ad1991 wrote:

Hmm so I have a CD Key and can open the launcher in Origin, but then when I try and play from the launcher I keep getting 'the sims 3 quit unexpectedly'

...am I cursed?

Yep. Pretty much cursed.

Can you start a fresh thread for this? Sounds like the game app itself is crashing. I'd like to learn more.

--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 2966 of 4,043 (1,144 Views)

★★ Guide
@spookyorca I just keep getting told "We know about the issue and we're fixing it, nothing we can do to help you sorry." Frown
Message 2967 of 4,043 (1,083 Views)

★★ Guide
The Support Center is down right now Frown
Message 2968 of 4,043 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@melaniedoiron Ik benader ze via de chat. Zover ik weet hebben de meeste mensen daarmee succes geboekt. Het is enkel net te zien dat je een support medewerker hebt die weet waarover het gaat.

Ik kruip over een tiental minuten men bed in, dus ik ga vandaag niet meer contacteren (die arme zielen hun lijn staat vast al roodgloeiend :') ), en hoop gewoon dat het er morgen op staat. Als dat niet het geval is kan ik dan nog steeds even contacteren.

Maar ik zou gewoon zeggen dat je de 64bit versie van de Sims mist in je Origin account, terwijl je wel de juiste rechten zou hebben (eventueel met doorverwijzing naar dit topic, zodat de medewerker kan zien wat en hoe) en dan melden dat er een bug is met de CD key, en of hij/zij zou willen nakijken of deze ineens correct staat, zodat je geen 2x de support moet lastig vallen :') Gewoon beleefd vragen zeg maar.
Message 2969 of 4,043 (1,287 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@bpnovak7 maybe keep trying? hopefully you'll get someone who knows what to do, I'm on the phone with someone right now
Message 2970 of 4,043 (1,262 Views)