Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by FemmieFrodo

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@ashia81645 ohh okay thank you so much. you are all really helpful. should I ask them to add it for me or do you think it will appear if I give it some time?
Message 2521 of 4,043 (960 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@bapnovak Check 1st page of this thread for the latest updates from @MaxisJoe . There is not a fix yet, just waiting!
Message 2522 of 4,043 (964 Views)

★★ Guide
@Praxischu Possibly, but it may just be a routine update, we will have to wait and see
Message 2523 of 4,043 (959 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@faktririjekt did you download directly from the store or did it show your downloads in your launcher? My launcher doesnt show any of my previously bought store items
Message 2524 of 4,043 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@LillyDoe Aah, OK, I see! This is so frustrating haha, I just want the game in my library lol, and I´m not too patient ugh :P Does it mean that if I too contact EA Support I might get it as well? Tnx in advance btwStandard smile
Message 2525 of 4,043 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@iJustin102 no it doesn't. thanks so much for your help. I am not very technologically inclined whoops
Message 2526 of 4,043 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@BrooklynnAlice Ah, I didn't realize all of his official updates would appear on the first page. That certainly makes it easier to keep track lol. Thanks!

Message 2527 of 4,043 (896 Views)

★★ Guide
@submarina123 If you don't have the 64 bit version yet then yes you should try and contact EA, though this may be slow as many people are doing the same as you, and there have been problems with different support people having different information, some are resolving the problem overs are saying to wait. so it may not succeed but definitely give it a try
Message 2528 of 4,043 (876 Views)

★★ Guide
@submarina123 It's okay! It's honestly up to you if you're patient enough for it to show up or if you want to go into Support. Standard smile
Message 2529 of 4,043 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is it weird that I honestly doubt they would put out a routine update that doesn't have anything to do with Sims 3 since both teams have been scrambling for over 24hrs? Even if it was scheduled beforehand, I just don't think they would do it if the knew they'd have to put another one out ASAP for Sims 3. And the fact that it's not an option and will close people out of their games and origin completely make me believe that it's related. But it could just be the excitement and speculation too

Message 2530 of 4,043 (850 Views)