Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by kandykute

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Just finished skimming through over 100 pages of this thread and noticed that some people were successful in talking to EA chat agents in getting their game to appear in their library. I tried one earlier today before I found this thread. He was pretty useless and actually sent me the link for a non-EA Sims blog which included an article about the release. 

I just tried again and my experience was completely different. The agent was super helpful and was willing to help right away, just had to give him my email for him to send the verification code and the 64 bit appeared in my origin within minutes. It got over an hour left to finish installing, hopeful I might be able to play tonight...but we’ll see how it goes. I’m just glad it’s in my library lol...

Message 2411 of 4,043 (1,445 Views)

★★ Guide
So I have to wait for High End Loft Stuff to get the update so I can download it. Can anyone try to install just Late Night and High End Loft Stuff?
Message 2412 of 4,043 (1,438 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

can you please share the chat link please 

Message 2413 of 4,043 (1,430 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ashleymary22 Wait did u already have the Sims 3 64-bit before chatting with the rep?
Message 2414 of 4,043 (1,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@iJustin102I own both of these packs and tried installing them alone, but my game won't let me get past the error message

Message 2415 of 4,043 (1,298 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you share the ea help contact link? From Italy it says only that I can call, and cannot contact them by chat

Message 2416 of 4,043 (1,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Message 2417 of 4,043 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@STabladayes, it was installed and ready to go but I was getting the same error as everyone else with the incomplete install.

edit: I have all EP's and Stuff Packs installed as well. I haven't tried any DLC yet.

Message 2418 of 4,043 (1,232 Views)

★★ Guide
@gracexplayss Oh alright. That's what I wanted to check since all the people that get their version from Support get these two Packs for free and it works for them. Thanks for trying! 👍 Standard smile
Message 2419 of 4,043 (1,220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just got a notification on my origin that all active games and origin client will close and restart for an automatic update? Is this normal or could this be something?

Edit: It says 12pm PT

Message 2420 of 4,043 (981 Views)