Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by addalily

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@loveoz13 thank you for letting me know!! Hopefully by the time I get out fo work later its all done lol

Message 2271 of 4,043 (1,431 Views)

★ Guide
@Padmefan2017 I’m so excited to just look around the worlds and do the simplest stuff, I’ll probably check and see how the game runs with different stuff.
Message 2272 of 4,043 (1,335 Views)

★★ Guide

@Padmefan2017 I think I'm going to spend hours of creating the perfect family, followed by spending hours of creating the perfect home and then get tired of it and quit. You know, like old times?

Lol, no I think I'm just going to enjoy everything and discover all the stuff I forgot about over the last year. 

Message 2273 of 4,043 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Good Morning, Happy Birthday to everyone who has a birthday this month. So yesterday I was given the Entitlements for The Sims 3 64 bit. I was able to Download and install it. I can see all of my expansions and stuff packs except Katy Perry Showtime Collectors Edition. I do see the regular Showtime but it is saying I have to buy it for 19.99. I have reached out to support this morning and they said they are aware of this issue also and they are trying to fix that also. I have only added 1 expansion which was Supernatural and it runs fine. I have not played the game but will probably add the packs one at a time and make sure they are running properly before I actually start playing. But I have to wait until this evening since my daughter is doing her distance learning. 

Stay safe and have a good day.

Message 2274 of 4,043 (1,255 Views)

★ Guide
@Padmefan2017 I can't even remember what my save file was lol so if that works I'll check that out but if not, I'll create a new current household and go through everything all over again! I'm so excited
Message 2275 of 4,043 (1,237 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is my first time playing kinda. My sister used to play a lot but i was too young to play so sims 4 was my first game when it came out. I cant wait to play the sims 3.I think i wanna start in sunset valley too but im going to download a bunch of cc and make a couple. I want them to have kids and things. What is everyone else going to do Standard smile

Message 2276 of 4,043 (1,192 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@4eversims4 Limited edition packs, like the Katy Perry Showtime Collectors Edition, will be the last to be added to 64 bit. It will happen soon, but definitely will be delayed because of the current bugs being fixed with the base game.
Message 2277 of 4,043 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@simstarchick  Okay thank you for letting me know. @MaxisJoe Thank you and everyone else for guidance.

Message 2278 of 4,043 (1,097 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@msajohnson2011 My CC folder is ready. I don't want to overload the game early but I got some basic things like hair and clothes. I'm honestly excited to see Riverview again as well.
Message 2279 of 4,043 (1,069 Views)

★ Guide

I kind of want to do what Girl Meets Pixels did and start with one sim and have it branch off into different families? I'm actually about to watch hers videos about that lol but I thought that was a really interesting way to keep the game going long term

Message 2280 of 4,043 (983 Views)