by CPPatrillo

Original Post

Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

★★★★★ Apprentice

omg

Message 2261 of 4,043 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

(this is the only way to comment, sorry for tagging)

So what's everyone going to do once it works? I think I'm gonna do a big Sunset Valley makeover.

Message 2262 of 4,043 (1,185 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually was able to run the 32-bit but only the base game. Once I downloaded my three favorite packs it started the “error”. One of them was a limited edition pack (seasons), would this be the problem? 

Message 2263 of 4,043 (1,142 Views)

★ Guide
@Padmefan2017 It depends on that if my save will work. I want to continue my actual gameplay on custom world.
Message 2264 of 4,043 (1,110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the 64 bit isn't even showing up in my game library... Is this an issue that everyone is having?

Message 2265 of 4,043 (1,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Padmefan2017it'll be my first time playing 3 (got kinda bored with 4) so I really don't even know yet but god I'm so excited

edit: i don't mean to burn ts4 I've loved it for a while just wanna try something new

Message 2266 of 4,043 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CPPatrillo Happening to me too!
Message 2267 of 4,043 (1,018 Views)

★★ Guide

Well, at least most of my sims 3 packs are now at 'unlocked'. Let the entitlement waiting game begin! Cool

Message 2268 of 4,043 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CPPatrilloyes it's an issue that quite a few (me included) are still having. Some have had success getting it "pushed through" by support but it's a crapshoot. Basically it's a waiting game at the moment.

Note: the entitlement rollout is still ongoing though so it's not like we missed the boat completely and we're definitely not getting the 64-bit version 

Message 2269 of 4,043 (1,009 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@CPPatrillo Yes! Not everyone but a lot of people are having this issue. Some people are saying that you may be able to contact customer support and they can add it for you but it's kinda hit and miss. Some of the reps are really helpful but some aren't as updated on what's happening. I've talked to 3-4 people and most of them have been confused when I mention I still don't have it as an option. MaxisJoe also said the installation problem and it not showing up in libraries could be related so they are actively trying to fix it. Hopefully we will know something soon! MaxisJoe has been super helpful and updates as often as they can.
Message 2270 of 4,043 (974 Views)