by Praxischu

Original Post

Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Praxischu nice to know I'm being watched cool dude
Message 2051 of 4,043 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This whole forum is mixed with positive/negative so unless ur gonna  @ everyone who u find disrespectful u will be here for a longggg time

Message 2052 of 4,043 (1,185 Views)

★ Guide
@MaxisJoe I didnt have the 64-but version in my game library.

I contacted a customer rep. and they were able to have it show up in my library together with almost all my expansions.
I am just missing ambitions.
I downloaded the game with expansions, opened it and it works like a charm for me. I have no idea how, but I am extremely happy!

Thank you for all your hard work, and I truly hope it will be working for everyone soon.
Message 2053 of 4,043 (1,184 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@younglor I literally just said I'm trying to keep up with the forum to find a solution to my issue but it's just filled with you complaining and arguing. Don't flatter yourself.
Message 2054 of 4,043 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

But like u don't know me u won't see me in the real world im sure ur fine playing ur sims i don't think that much about people online waste of time and energy I only care about speaking for the voiceless so best wishes to u u shouldn't break a sweat about what i comment here im sure a lot of people are thinking the same just scared to say it

Message 2055 of 4,043 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you walk me through how you contacted them bc I still don’t have the 64-but version in my library yet. 

Message 2056 of 4,043 (1,130 Views)

★★ Pro
@eleeman12 How come? OMG! Tell us what you've done, please? We are trying like crazy all day. I know you mentioned you have no idea how, I am sooooo glad it's working for you.
Message 2057 of 4,043 (1,409 Views)

★ Guide
@simplyluke__ I told them that I have the 32 bit, but that ea released a 64 bit version now that I should have, also the expansion packs.
They asked my email that is connected to origin and the sims3 website.

They told me to wait a second and asked me to check my Origin. The Sims 3 64 bit appeared and I tried to install it, which miraculously worked!
Message 2058 of 4,043 (1,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PraxischuHonestly just ignore them. They will be rude to those who don't agree with them. See this a lot on forums sadly. I agree with some of their points about being upset, but their responses aren't immature and rude.. They are an example of why I am afraid to get too into the Sims community lol.

Anyway, my game is nearing a finished download, so I'm wondering if it'll work. I actually do have all the expansion pacs and they show up in the que, but a not sure if they will download. Will have to wait and see.

Message 2059 of 4,043 (1,407 Views)

★★ Pro
@eleeman12 What's your Mac model, would you be able to share with us, please?
Message 2060 of 4,043 (1,398 Views)