Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

by MaxisJoe

Original Post

EA Staff

@Praxischu wrote:

Thanks for answering! Do you know if it's something we can expect to be fixed today or should I go ahead and move onto something else because i've been kind of sitting around excited for it all day lol. 

I admire your optimism, but whatever the get-well plan will be it won't happen in the next few minutes. You should not wait here for it.

--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 1901 of 4,043 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

@MaxisJoe  Should I be concerned that I still don’t see the 64 but version in my library? I’ve contacted EA support like 4 times about this and most of them are telling me it’s not a separate game in the library, but this goes against everything I’ve seen before...not sure if this is the error everyone else is experiencing or not.

Message 1902 of 4,043 (1,031 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello! I am so sorry if this question has been answered already. I saw a post where we were told to contact customer support if we have not received the entitlement yet. I saw where some people were able to get it added to their origin library through customer support. However, when I contacted customer support, they said I should keep an eye on the official social media channels. What should I do now? Should I just wait or try contacting them again? I feel bad contacting them again but I'm not sure what to do. 

Message 1903 of 4,043 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MaxisJoe My game shows the "installation error" pop-up in the main menu. I would like to know how I should proceed

Note: you are being very helpful, thank you very much <3
Message 1904 of 4,043 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@4eversims4 omg same! all my games are through hard copy, added that to my origin library years ago and now the 64 bit version isnt showing up on my library Frown
Message 1905 of 4,043 (1,282 Views)

@itsmikeee64 I believe that you should get concerned if it doesn’t show up in the next 24h. The game is still rolling out so it’s quite possible that you don’t see it yet. However, I hope for you that it will show up soon!
Message 1906 of 4,043 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The game isn't showing up in my library either but I originally bought all of it on origin. I'm talking to a support agent but they seem confused lol

Message 1907 of 4,043 (1,122 Views)

EA Staff
@itsmikeee64 and @pengukae, Customer Support can certainly help if you don't want to wait for the bulk updates behind the scenes to happen. How quickly and what convincing they will take will vary depending on the training that engineer has received (they get a lot of updates very frequently so some engineers might be behind the curve).

Please send me a direct message if you continue to have trouble.
--
I am an employee of EA.

Please do not send me private messages unless I ask you to. I promise that you will get help faster in the public forum. Thank you.
Message 1908 of 4,043 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ouchbailey this happened to me too :/ i tried contacting EA support and they had no idea what I was even talking about
Message 1909 of 4,043 (1,048 Views)
Highlighted

EA Staff
@Babi2410 We're working on this but don't have a widely available get-well plan yet. Keep an eye on the "accepted solution" post on the front page. I'll make updates there when there's news.
--
I am an employee of EA.

Message 1910 of 4,043 (1,025 Views)