the game failed to load: Error Code102:352bd962:c39b3014. PLEASE HELP

by disgrlnici2012

Original Post

the game failed to load: Error Code102:352bd962:c39b3014. PLEASE HELP

★★ Novice

Hi! 

I have a Mac and I’ve been playing the sims on it for 4 years! I have no mods and have NEVER played with mods! Also I’ve never had any problems with my game  until after this new update. It completely ruined it. Before I can even click on a household it says “the game data is incomplete.” Then, when I click on a household, the sims are red and white and look deformed. When I try to play the household it pops up with a message: the game failed to load: Error Code102:352bd962:c39b3014. It is recommended that you relaunch the game..... 

I have relaunched the game and done just about every trouble shooting thing I’ve seen online. Including reinstalling the game, every extra pack, expansion pack I bought, manually. Nothing is working and I’m very frustrated. I even tried playing with a basically new game and household and I still got that message. I’m scared this update has ruined my game forever!!! It is backed up just in case it works again, but I’m terrified. I have also restarted my own computer and it is fully updated. There are no virus’s. 

Any tips or tricks anyone could suggest that you think I might not have tried. I just want my game back and at this point I’ll start over with a new family. This is the worst especially right now. 

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: the game failed to load: Error Code102:352bd962:c39b3014. PLEASE HELP

@disgrlnici2012

Do your Sims look like this? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Empty-CAS-Question-Marks-Invisible-Sims-...

For the game data incomplete it's worth trying the super repair - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

If you're still getting the 102 error after doing the super repair then please upload your save and PM @crinrict with the link.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)