Re: sims won't turn on

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims won't turn on

★★★ Newbie

Recently, my game updated to the winter update. I turned the computer off by accident while so, pausing the update. I'm not sure whether the two things were related, but now my game won't open, stopping at the black screen. I have reported it to Apple, just waiting for a response.

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Apple do not sell the Sims so reporting to them will not help. Contacting EA support more likely would.

Rightclick the Sims 4 in Origin and select repair.

Also if you have Mods or CC you need to remove them and look for updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Apple do not sell the Sims so reporting to them will not help. Contacting EA support more likely would.

Rightclick the Sims 4 in Origin and select repair.

Also if you have Mods or CC you need to remove them and look for updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

Hero

Hi @Simlish777

moved this to the mac forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)