sims 4 won't install on mac; stuck on "resuming"

by hoesbeforebronys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 won't install on mac; stuck on "resuming"

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have origin on my mac and it automatically started to install sims 4 when I logged in to my account. The issue is though I didn't know when it did start to install; so after it's been to 'sleep' it is stuck on the process of "Resuming" to the installation process. But it's been like this for practically the whole day. More specifically when I deleted my origin to reinstall again just a few hours ago to still have the issue of my Sims 4 "resuming" for installation. I've attached a screenshot of my installation progress. It doesn't even say how long it will take to install like in the old origin. 

Message 1 of 3 (720 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4 won't install on mac; stuck on "resuming"

EA app Team

Hi @hoesbeforebronys

Please, try resetting your Origin and then reinstalling it. After that, could you try to download the game again?

Thank you, and good luck,

Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (801 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @hoesbeforebronys

Please, try resetting your Origin and then reinstalling it. After that, could you try to download the game again?

Thank you, and good luck,

Mai

Message 2 of 3 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sims 4 is also doing the same exact thing and i have left my computer on to see if it will download and nothing, i have deleted the application and reinstalling it and nothing what do i do!! I want to play my game.

Message 3 of 3 (595 Views)