sims 4 unable to start again

by yififi_s

Original Post

sims 4 unable to start again

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Welp this is the second time in 2 weeks that my sims 4 crashed. I downloaded some cc and I checked the game to make sure the cc was there. I went into the game and it there was an was gonna an update soon and it told me to do something or my sims 4 is gonna go offline ?

I kinda forgot unfortunately but I went to my settings to make sure cc is enabled and it was. I went to my save file and my sims with cc were all bald and naked etc. So I saved and exited. I tried going into the game again but this time it said :

"unable to start : cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted. If this is a mod please remove it and try again. If not, please repair or reinstall the game via origin. C:\users\Myname\Documents\Electronic Arts\ The sims 4 \_MACOSX\[ajduckie] Marais Mules Recolor - Both\.[ajduckie]Marais Mules Recolor - Brights.package

[60c399f9:29f00e76:000000000:4b0d852b] 

I tried removing the cc from my mods folder. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and repairing but nothing seems to work. I can't disable cc because i can't even enter the game to disable cc. I've tried deleting thumbnail cache. I'm quite frustrated at this point.

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Re: sims 4 unable to start again

@yififi_s

How about if you simply move the entire Sims 4 folder to the desktop, can you play a completely new, clean, vanilla game?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)