sims 3 generations

by erikarocks10110

Original Post

sims 3 generations

★ Novice

Hi, I recently finally got the sims 3 to download on my MacBook pro 2015. But the problem I have is with the sims 3 generations when I tired to use my code on origin since my MacBook doesn't carry a disc platform I have to digitally instal it. So when I put in my code it says "Code has already been used." I'm not too sure on what to do I played sims on my old HP computer and then I upgraded to a MacBook? Any ideas btw EA isn't really giving me a answer on what to do about the problem....

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: sims 3 generations

Hero (Retired)

@erikarocks10110

Moved to the mac forums @fons_garmo   or @Bluebellflora  please and thank you in advance

Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: sims 3 generations

Hi @erikarocks10110,

Do you remember if you registered that expansion pack in TheSims3.com? If so, the game me be registered to another EA Account.

Please check if the game is already registered in Origin. Click on The Sims 3 cover -> Aditional content -> Look for The Sims 3 Generations expansion pack

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)