Re: saying "No Disc Inserted"

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

saying "No Disc Inserted"

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I need help please!!

I have sims 3 installed on my mac, and for some reason when I go into my game, everything loads right up until you pick your household/family and then it comes up with a message saying "No Disc Inserted! Insert Sims Disc 3 before proceeding" and I have the options retry or quit

This did happen only when I had other sim stuff packs and expansions installed, so then I uninstalled all other stuffs & expansions apart from the original sims 3, and then that seem to work fine. But now its happening with the sims 3 original disc and I dont want to lose all of my hard work put into my household! 

Is there a way I can save my work without actually "entering" the game as such? 

Because it wont let me past the "choose your household" part

Please help, Other wise hours of work are going to be destroyed and im going to be so devo!!

I do have orgin if that helps, but nothing is on it?? (saved game play etc) 

Thanks

Toni

Message 1 of 3 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

@ToniMaay

Please read this thread for more help and instructions on how to bypass the disc issue - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p...

Locking this post but feel free to post in the stickied thread above if you need any further help Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (487 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@ToniMaay

Move dto the Mac forum

@Bluebellflora  or @fons_garmo    please and thank you in advance

Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

@ToniMaay

Please read this thread for more help and instructions on how to bypass the disc issue - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p...

Locking this post but feel free to post in the stickied thread above if you need any further help Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)