Re: san myshuno world view glitch

by SimsGirlyGamer

Original Post

san myshuno world view glitch

★ Novice

Hey! I just opened my game today to find this very appalling glitch. Yes i do use mods and I have gone through and gotten rid of all of the ones I believe could be out of date, I have even tried removing my mods folder all together but the glitch won't go away. Is anybody else having this glitch and can maybe tell me what is causing it? 

Message 1 of 4 (1,413 Views)

@SimsGirlyGamer

Move your whole Sims 4 folder to the desktop then launch the game with none of your content in it. Has it fixed it? If so then move your save files back into the newly created Sims 4 folder and test the game again. If it is still ok then do the 50/50 method with your Mods folder.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the exact some glitch and went threw and found put it was a fan made map I didn't even remember downloading and with the eco living update it map broke. So try looking for a fan and map. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,254 Views)

★ Novice

Hey so this didn't work but I think my sims 4 game may be corrupted. I went to play it a couple days ago and some UI's were frazzled and misshapen. I think I may just need to delete my game and completely clean it out of outdated cc the reinstall. Still thank you for the help! For anybody else who is having this problem, it's difficult to admit but if you try lots of things and nothing works, even repairing it, uninstalling and reinstalling is the only way Frown 

Message 4 of 4 (697 Views)