Re: prod

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

prod

★ Novice

I was trying to install the Sims 3 and of my expansions and stuff packs when I ran into some issues.

It started when I was installing content and I noticed the product code wasn't auto generating anymore. That's not a big deal because I still have the original boxes and can get that information to complete the installation. 

Now I'm onto my fifth install for the series (Generation) but it's not accepting the product code I have printed on my box. I checked and double checked. Re-started the installation several times and it's still not working. 

I don't get an error message, it just doesn't let me click continue.

How do I get this to work??

Message 1 of 4 (181 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

What's your operating system ?

EDIT @naKiddo moved to mac forum.

@Bluebellflora will assist you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)

★ Novice

OSX 10.11.3 EL CAPITAIN

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)

@naKiddo

Have you checked similar letters and numbers such as B and 8, O and 0 etc? When the Continue button is greyed out it means it's not a valid product code that the installer recognises.

For product code issues you need to contact customer support - http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

The codes missing from Origin is a known issue, EA have released a specific Origin build to fix it. For more information see this thread - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/Can-t-find-product-code-on-origin/m-p/5194858#M2185

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)