Re: no option to have a boyfriend/girlfriend 64bit

by sofiane51

Original Post

no option to have a boyfriend/girlfriend 64bit

★ Apprentice

hello everyone I this sounds silly but in my game I don't have the interaction ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend with any of the townies I wanted to know if I was the only one with this issue 

thank you all 

Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)

@sofiane51  The options are still present in-game, at least for me, and probably for most people, or there would be more reports.  (I tested just now to make sure.)  The usual reasons that a sim doesn't have the "propose go steady" interaction are that the conversation tone isn't romantic enough ("Sim A thinks sim B is being extremely irresistible") or that one of the sims already has a significant other.  I'm not sure whether there's also a minimum long-term relationship value for the option; it's been a while since I tried without mods.

If your sim is getting to "irresistible" with multiple other unattached sims and not seeing the option to "propose go steady," is it possible that your sim has an existing relationship?  Even if a previoius significant other died, they'd still have to break up before the living sim would be considered single.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict joke on me for putting English language on the game then, now I know about this expression thank you for your help
Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)