no disc found

by mrsxgalaxy

Original Post

no disc found

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so i have recently been wanting to play my sims game but every time i launch the game and get to the menu i get "the disc the sims 3(pets,seasons) can not be found" and i clicked retry over and over and it didn't work. i have cc on my game but i was thinking that might be the problem but i don't know i have uninstalled and reinstalled the base game and the expansion packs, none of the disks have scratches on them & i also updated my game. and i don't know if its my computer and my computer is a mac and its updated to the latest version of iOS or whatever.. but please help asap !

Thanks, KirstenDevilLarge smile

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: no disc found

Hi @mrsxgalaxy

Your problem is due to OS X El Capitan. Please read this thread for further info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)