Re: my sims have vanished - BUG?

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

my sims have vanished - BUG?

★★★ Newbie

I have just got a new external monitor for my mac and also updated my game at the same time so i imagine one of these is doing this but...

My sims aren't there, there is just a plumbob on the floor. I click on things to see if the plumbob will move but it doesn't, just frozen. It's on multiple lots and resetsim doesn't fix it. To my knowledge everything else in the game works fine, I'm about to do some building and that all works normally.

There is a possibility it's mod related in regard to the new update, but i only have CAS CC as i had previous issues with slice of life etc messing things up for me.

I would really rather not delete all my CC as it's never been an issue before and I have a whole towns worth of sims that are gonna walk around bald and naked if I delete it.

I did just delete a few to see if that would change anything but it didn't. 

If other people are having the same issue i will assume it's a glitch from the new update, but if it's just me then it's either my CC, or my old mac being crap, or (somehow) the fault of adding a seperate monitor to my laptop for the first time.

Plz plz let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this asap or if i have to wait for the sims team if it's a fault on their end.

Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Re: my sims have vanished - BUG?

[ Edited ]

@PrincessSimmer05

No one else is reporting this at least,  no other reports here, so it's most likely your 3rd party content. Did you try repairing the game though?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)