Re: missing expansion

by simba02345

Original Post

missing expansion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey my name is Nayah and I have transferred my sims 4 to another computer, and all expansion packs and packs work but not city living. When I enter the game it says that I already own it but that I have to reload the game for it to work. But when I go out of the game and into the original, it says just play, but it does not work to just play because it is not in the game. It worked great when I bought it on the other computer and when I transferred the game, all the spirit packages worked as usual. Please help

Message 1 of 4 (601 Views)

Community Manager
@simba02345 Would you be able to upload a screenshot of the error message? Also, does this happen on new saves as well as old ones?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (562 Views)

@simba02345 

Try this for trashing and forcing a re-download of the pack. EP03 is City Living - https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 4 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Omg it worked thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (544 Views)