lots won't save to my library

by baaatgurl

Original Post

Re: lots won't save to my library

★ Novice

I am having the same issue, I can't save a lot too. my library. I don't have any MODS. I tried repairing the game and uploading the game also. 

Message 11 of 17 (1,714 Views)

@NyLaHwAsHeRe 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 12 of 17 (1,700 Views)

★ Novice

I am running an iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011), 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (processor), 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 (memory), AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB (graphics). I have the Legacy Edition of the Sims 4, and I have tried everything, multiple times. I repaired my game, took out all of my cc, took out the saves and tray folder, and started the game as if it were new. It still did not work. It always gives me the message "There was an error in saving this lot to your gallery." I have also run into other bug issues that seem to be connected with Legacy Edition, such as when my teen sims get promised, the game stops recognizing them as a couple. (I looked this up and it said they were aware of the issue.) Is there anything I can do about this, or is it just a Legacy Edition bug?

Message 13 of 17 (1,370 Views)

@GalacticKitty01

Your in-game Library and the Gallery are two separate things. Are you having an issue saving households/Lots to your Library or uploading to the Gallery? The Legacy Edition of the game does not have any online functionality so you cannot access the Gallery.

For Legacy Edition gameplay you should post in the GD forum for better help - https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en As Legacy Edition does not get any more updates or bug fixes there is no point in filing a bug report.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 14 of 17 (1,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Oops. Yes, I meant my library, my apologies. I am having issues saving lots to my library. Thank you, I will definitely check it out.

Message 15 of 17 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Guide

Had a similar issue with "not being able" to save a lot to the library.  This issue was caused by a "No Fade Mod for all objects."  After removing that particular mod, I was able to save the game to the library. 

Message 16 of 17 (1,003 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This saved my sanity! I can't believe I missed it. But thank you so much for putting this out. 

Message 17 of 17 (871 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help