issue

by Damos19

Original Post

issue

★★★ Novice

Hey, another issue im having is everytime I re open origin it says I have to re download the game and all the packs? 

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

Re: issue

@Damos19  Does Origin actually download the base game and packs, or does it merely verify the existing files?  Where do you have the game installed, and did you ever manually move the game files?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict All the packs have downloaded, and when I launch sims 3 not through origin, but just launching it everything works fine, packs work game works, but when I go through origin it says nothing is downloaded, and It makes me download it again even though it's already downloaded. I have moved the sims 3 folder out of the EA folder
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

@Damos19  Where do you have the game itself installed though?  If you're not sure how to find this information, open Applications > Utilities, launch Terminal, and enter this exact command:

find  / -type d -name "*The Sims 3*" 2>/dev/null

The command has to be exact, so please copy and paste rather than retyping it.  The command will take a while to finish, so please wait until you see the name of your Mac pop up again.  Please copy and paste the results into a post here.  You can delete your username where you see it—write [username] instead—but please leave the file paths otherwise intact.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (419 Views)