i am missing a game pack

by tildetorrissen

Original Post

i am missing a game pack

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new game pack, but when i go to my game it is not there. I try to buy it again but it says that i already have the game. But as I said, it is not there

Message 1 of 6 (460 Views)

Re: i am missing a game pack

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @tildetorrissen 

If you don't receive or lost an item or money on your game, only EA Assistance can help you. Try to contact them by mail, phone ,chat.... but unfortunately we can not do much more on this community forum.

You need an Advisor to look this with you. Contact with an EA Game Advisor as below:

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 6 (441 Views)

★ Guide
@tildetorrissen Hey,
I had an extremely similar issue happen to me two patches ago (the only difference was this was not a freshly bought pack and it was two of them). What I did was update the game when the next patch came out, which uninstalled the packs and let me reinstall them.

I had someone suggest to me to repair the game, so definitely try that. Also, before you repair your game, check to see if there's any way to reinstall the pack. I hope this helps.
Message 3 of 6 (415 Views)

@tildetorrissen 

Please run the Origin reset tool then try again.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 6 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried that too. But it will not do that either.

thank you though

Message 5 of 6 (390 Views)

@tildetors

Have you tried the reset tool?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 6 of 6 (358 Views)