Re: how to download my sims 4 disc that is pc on origin to use it on my macbook

by fons_garmo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to download my sims 4 disc that is pc on origin to use it on my macbook pro

★★ Newbie

I bought the sims 4 a while back. I never used it because it is for pc and I have a macbook. I want to learn how to download it on origin so i can play it, If you can help me that would be great!

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @giannalemus99,

Download Origin for you Mac by clicking here, install it and login with an EA account. After that, click on the Games menu and select Redeem product code...

Insert the code that was shipped inside your game's box and click accept. Now The Sims 4 should appear on My games tab, ready for download.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)

All Replies

Hi @giannalemus99,

Download Origin for you Mac by clicking here, install it and login with an EA account. After that, click on the Games menu and select Redeem product code...

Insert the code that was shipped inside your game's box and click accept. Now The Sims 4 should appear on My games tab, ready for download.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)