crashing during startup on mac

by hnorman001

Original Post

crashing during startup on mac

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I know there are a couple threads on this topic but non of the get as specific as my situation is for getting kicked out of the game during startup.

So I am all updated on my Mac air (2020) software and origins/sims 4 updates. my mods were not working for a while but I got that fixed and the game was working fine till today. I tried repair, redownloading origins and sims 4. I noticed when I started to go through CC by CC I would put a group of 5 in at a time and test it. when it got to where startup would kick me out of the game I would go file by file till it crashed again.
the problem I am seeing is that ill have batch that test bad, but when I go through every single one its either fine, or a file from previous (that was fine initially) is not causing the crash. I updated Sims 4 yesterday, didn't play, downloaded some CC from The Sims Resource today and tried to play. I am currently stuck on the letter "S" (going from Z-A) and the issue is driving me batty. one minute a file good, the next its bad and then one minute a file is bad and the next is good. I have NEVER in all my years playing sims on my Alienware for Sim 2,3 & 4 had this issue. My Mac the last week.... having issues. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! I just wanna play

Message 1 of 1 (155 Views)